AIRLINK® is an airborne antenna system designed to provide in-flight telephone, fax, and data transmission. Using the INMARSAT system of geostationary satellites, AIRLINK® relays information around the world using low-gain and high-gain antenna systems. U.S. Government customers now use Ball Aerospace’s AIRLINK® high-gain aeronautical system for reliable, secure, high-speed data and near-toll quality digitized voice communications.
Ball Aerospace currently supports the entire AIRLINK® product line:
- Customer Support is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Customer Support services are provided for commercial, aerospace and military customers
- Ball Aerospace is an ISO 9001 registered company
- Ball Aerospace operates a European Aviation Safety Agency certified FAA FAR 145-approved repair station
FAA-approved repair station
The Federal Aviation Authority (FAA)-approved Repair Station is operated within Ball Aerospace’s Aerospace Manufacturing Center (AMC). The repair station holds Air Agency Certificate B4CR228J and European Aviation Safety Agency Certificate EASA.145.5295.
Ball Aerospace strives to provide consistent, reliable, exemplary service by:
- Responding to customers within 24 hours (or the next working day)
- Providing repair quotes within 10 business days of hardware receipt
- Providing a response within four hours for aircraft-on-ground (AOG) situations
Customer support is available for the following services:
- Warranty and non-warranty service, repair or replacement
- Emergency parts, product repair
- FAA-approved repair
- Ball Aerospace product technical documentation
- Installation training
- On-site technical support
- Field support
Regular business hours for customer support are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time), Monday through Friday.
Business Administrator, 303-533-7141, fax: 303-533-7157
For AOG situations after normal business hours, contact a Ball Aerospace security officer at 303-460-2323.