Working since the mid-1970’s, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. has developed a rich history of phased array antenna experience. Through development projects such as the ground breaking SEASAT satellite, to today’s top-of-the line S-Band and Geodesic Dome Phased Array antennas, we are an internationally recognized developer and proven industry leader in the application of advanced space, shipboard, aircraft, and land-based phased array antenna systems.
Areas of expertise include:
- Phased array applications for communications
- Low cost applications by leveraging commercial off-the-shelf technologies and processes
- Inherent history in aperture combining, plus proficiency in a broad range of frequencies from:
- VHF / UHF /LOS SATCOM – 200 MHz to 1 GHz
- L, S, C, X – 1 to 12 GHz
- Ku, K, Ka, Q Bands – 12 to 50 GHz